Monday, January 17, 2011

Labor Day Fun!!

Mike had an early flight Labor Day morning so the girls and I got up and took him to the airport bright and early. After dropping him off we ran to the gym so I could workout and then went to the Labor Day parade. We participated with our Kindermusik friends for the second time. The girls loved throwing out candy and we were able to sing along the parade route. Grandma and Grandpa picked us up at the end and we all went to lunch. After the parade I promised the girls one last afternoon at the pool before it closed. I didn't think it was warm enough to swim but they did. Both girls jumped off the diving board for the first time and loved it. We spent the afternoon on the diving board and Grace even went down the slide in the deep end. I know that this summer they will really enjoy that part of the pool. They are already asking me when can we go to State Farm Pool. We are ready for summer!

All ready for the parade!




We LOVE jumping off the diving board and going down the slide!

1 comment:

Amanda Rassi said...

They are so brave with the water. That's wonderful! Looks like they had fun on the diving boards. Something tells me you won't be able to keep them away this summer. =)