May 26, 2011 was a very busy day for the Heuer family. Grace graduated from Kindergarten and Mike turned 34. Grace attended a private Kindergarten and they did a little ceremony for the Kindergarten class. It was so cute and Grace was so proud. She kept telling everyone that she was graduating. She even had us tell perfect strangers. Ask my Mom, she has a "Grace" story about it. The school presented each student with a book full of work that they had done all year along with snapshots that were taken. The kids also did a little program for us. Grace had so many loving family members at her graduation. I think the total count was around 20. She is so loved. Before graduation we all met for dinner at Outback. Poor Mike had to share his birthday with Grace but I know he didn't mind at all. Grace is going to miss her Chesterbrook friends and teachers. We do plan to go back and visit the teachers and have even run into a few friends this summer. Of course, I took a ton of pictures so here you go...
The four Heuer girls enjoying dessert!
Grace and her best buddy, Ethan! I think she will miss him the most.
I loved the pic that they has as the background!
A close up of Grace! She is photogenic!
Uncle Mike with Hannah and Kathleen
Grace and her teacher, Mrs. Jilek!! We just love her.
Ms. Stacey, the principal, with Grace
Pa-Pa Fred, Grandma Jan and Grace
Grace with Aunt Donna and Uncle Mike
Grace with Aunt Janel and Uncle Brian
Grace looked so cute in her gown!
New bikes for the Kindergarten graduate and her sister!

No comments:
Post a Comment