Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Grace's Spring Program

Towards the end of the school year Grace's Kindergarten class did a little musical program for the parents. They had all learned to play instruments together while signing a song. I was pretty impressed. Grace always makes me so proud to be her Mom. My Mom was able to join us and I know Grace loved having her there. Mike and I were originally supposed to be on vacation which I was sad to miss but being able to attend Grace's program was a perk of rescheduling.

Such a big girl!

Some of Grace's classmates. The boy in the middle was one of Grace's best buds. At the beginning of the year she actually told us she was going to marry him.


Grace and Mee-Maw

Grace and Daddy! People are always telling me she looks like me but I think she looks like her Daddy.

No comments: