Friday, July 29, 2011

Grace's Last Day of School

For Grace's last day of school she got to spend the day at the park. It was a chilly day but at least it didn't rain. I know Grace had a great time spending the day playing with her school friends. Mike and I joined her for lunch and I snapped some photos. Kindergarten was a great year for Grace. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Her teacher was so sweet and we plan to keep in touch with her. I still can't believe in less than three weeks she will be starting first grade at a new school with new friends. She is a social girl and know she will do great but it still makes me a little worried. I just want it to go well.

Daddy and Grace

Most of Grace's class having fun with bubbles and sidewalk chalk!

Ginny blowing bubbles

Grace and Skye

Grace and Conor

The big first grader!

Grace and her best bud, Ethan!

Mahi and Grace

Having fun!

Grace and Jazara

Grace and Anna

Grace and Adriana

Grace and her teacher, Mrs. Jilek

Grace and Ms. Stacey

Grace and Ms. Debbie

No comments: