Monday, August 2, 2010

State Farm Play Day 2010

This is the second year that I've taken the girls to State Farm Play Day. Unfortunately Mike had to play Army that day so he couldn't go with us. Luckily, when we arrived at State Farm the Starkey family pulled up next to us in the parking lot. We were able to spend a good part of our day with them which made my life so much easier. Our girls love Alexa, Ava and Aidan and I enjoyed the adult company. The first ride of the day was a spinning one and Michelle braved it. I think she felt strange the rest of the day, poor girl. Even though it rained on us a little we still had fun. Hopefully, one of this years we can get Daddy to go with us. Here are a few photos from our fun day!

Michelle and the girls before they spun her to death!

Face painting!

Fun times on the rides!

No comments: