Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy 50th David!!

My Dad's cousin (my second cousin), David turned 50 back at the end of June. His wife put together a surprise party for him at Alexander's Steakhouse! She ended up getting sick so we almost didn't have the party but she was feeling better and ended up pulling it all together. He was surprised and we all had a great time. I love that I come from such a close family. David was around a lot when I was growing up and is like an Uncle to me. Happy Birthday David, love you much!!

The yummy cake with some of David's favorite things!

Janel and Shelly

Me, Janel and Shelly

Chad and Amanda

The birthday boy with his cake!

The biggest piece for the birthday boy!

Cousins, Jim and Barb Barton were celebrating their anniversary the same night as the party!! Happy Anniversary tote Barton's!

No comments: