Friday, August 27, 2010

Ozarks Day 5

On our fifth day at the lake the weather did not look too promising. We ended up hitting the lake mid-morning to do some skiing, tubing and jet skiing. It ended in a torrential down pour. Luckily I was in the boat with a cabin and was able to stay drive. I kept Jenna entertained. :-) Mike and I got cleaned up and met his flight school roommate for lunch. His roommate recently returned from Afghanistan. It was great to see him and catch up. After lunch I met Janel and Suzanne out the outlet mall and did a little shopping. We had dinner and then took the kids mini golfing and out for custard. It was a great last evening at the Lake. The girls can't wait to go mini golfing again. They thought it was so much fun.

Syd loves her flower hat.

Mommy and Jenna

Suzanne and Sharon on the jet ski!

Our twins, ha ha!

Sweet baby girl.

Mike Walden checking out the storm that is brewing.

Our big girl, she loves swimming.

Being silly


Silly pic #2

Sharon on the jet ski.

Jenna loving her snack!

Tucker the little fish.

How many monkeys can you fit on a tube?

I love her so much.

Carter all ready to golf.

The Rapp boys practicing!

Grace all ready to play.

Our girls

Mike and me

Pirate Jenna

Our little pirates!

No comments: