I attended a the best bachelorette party for my friend Julie. It was themed after the movie "27 Dresses". Everyone was supposed to dig out an old bridesmaid or prom dress to wear. First we had a shower for Julie and then all got dressed in our evening wear. After getting dressed we modeled our dresses for Julie's Dad and he judged our gowns on a variety of categories. We then loaded up on a bus and bar hopped to small town bars in the area. We had 30 girls which made it so much fun. You should have seen the look on the faces of the patrons of the bars we descended upon. It was so much fun and an evening that I won't soon forget. I wore my dress from Chad and Amanda's wedding. I got a ton of compliments on it. I really wish I would have had an old dress to wear but I'm not one to hang onto things I'm not wearing so all my old dresses are long gone.
The bride sporting her veil and ring for the evening!
Me and Julie
Julie and her sisters, Becky and Beth
Julie and her bridesmaids
Julie and Jamie
Me and Erica
Me and Shanna, she wore my favorite dress. It is the same dress that Molly Ringwald wore in Sixteen Candles.
Biker Momma!
Julie's Mom even got in on the fun.
Me and Sara
Beth and Shanna
Beth and Sara
Me and Beth
Don't you love their dresses!
Beth, me, Julie and Sara
Beth, me, Julie, Sara and Angela
The beautiful bride!
Mother of the Groom and Mother of the Bride
Dancing on the bar!
Julie and Beth

1 comment:
Looks like a great time. What a good idea.
Post a Comment