Monday, August 23, 2010

Ozarks Day One

We are so lucky to have such a great family who lets us vacation with them at Lake of the Ozarks. This year we were able to spend five nights at the Lake and had a wonderful trip. We arrived on Friday night and met up with Aunt Nancy, Aunt Ruth, Shelly, Heather and Melissa for dinner before checking into our condo and grocery shopping. Dinner was yummy and it was nice seeing everyone. The rest of our group arrived on Saturday around lunch. Here are some photos from dinner on Friday night.

Grace and Sydney

Grace took the first photo of us and Sydney took the second one! They are getting pretty good using our camera.

Gracie and Aunt Naner



Syd loves her Daddy

Grace, Melissa and Sydney



Gracie loves Daddy too!

Shelly and me



Heather and Shelly




Grace and Aunt Ruthie



The girls with Shelly. I couldnt' decide which photo I liked best so I posted both.

Two silly monkeys all ready for bed!

1 comment:

Amanda Rassi said...

Too cute, I love the sleeping bags.