Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sydney's Valentine Party

I signed up to help with Sydney's preschool Valentine party. I helped with Grace's the last few years and decided to continue the tradition. Sydney was so excited to have me come to school. My job was to help at the experience table. The kids had to hunt for items to fill their treat bags. I learned that day that my four year old listens very well which made this Mommy proud. The party was a huge success and Sydney keeps asking me when I'm going to come back to her school. Here a few photos I snapped.



My big girl!



Sydney with some of her classmates at the experience table.



Owen and Sydney, I work with Owen's Dad and Grace went to preschool with Owen's big sister.



I love her!



In her cubby all ready to go home!



Sydney's preschool friends!

1 comment:

Amanda Rassi said...

Looks like a fun party! They all look so cute inside their cubbies.