Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

This year was an extra special Christmas since we were able to spend it in our new house. It was so much fun decorating our house for Christmas. Next year I may even add another tree! Christmas Eve was spent celebrating with my Mom's extended family. We ended up getting a bunch of snow so luckily most of the family had four wheel drive vehicles to make it out to the farm. It was a fun evening with the family. I love getting to see everyone. Christmas is such a special time.

Our tree all ready for the bid day!


All ready to go to Mee-Maw and Pa-Pa's!

Tucker and Sydney


Our traditional Heuer family Christmas Eve photo!

I love this picture of Chad and Jenna!


Trying to get a pic of all five kids is nearly impossible!

Jenna being silly!

Sweet Carter!

Santa Tucker!

Mom's pretty tree!

Grace took these photos of Mike and I.

I LOVE her!

Cookies and milk all ready for Santa!

No comments: