On January 27, 2011, my sweet niece turned 2! Two years ago Mike arrived in Afghanistan and I was headed to the hospital to meet my niece. It is a day that I will never forget. Jenna's sweet little life brought joy to a day that would have probably been a little depressing. Jenna has added so much joy to our family. She is such a fun loving little girl with a side of sassiness. She is very independent and will let you know if things are going her way. She is a Mommy's girl and thinks Uncle Mike is pretty cool. I love it when she says my name and it makes my heart smile when she is excited to see me. We celebrated her birthday with a Minnie Mouse party. A fun time was had by all. Happy Birthday Jenna Lynn!! We love you forever!
I love the first picture but of course it is a little blury! The second one is pretty cute too!
The yummy cakes!
All ready for the party!
Tucker cheesing for the camera!
Carter loves his puppy.
Sydney had to bring her baby!
The Heuer twins!
Sydney and Mommy
Little Minne Mouse
Jenna and Mommy
Jenna and Daddy
Gracie and Daddy
Pa-Pa Fred, Grace, Grandma Jan and Sydney
The birthday girl!
Cheese!
Time for cake!
Make a wish!
Jenna and Shelly
Me, Aunt Nancy, Shelly, Janel and Aunt Ruth
Adorable!
Daddy and Minnie Sydney

No comments:
Post a Comment