Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SNOW Day 2011!

February came in with a bang this year!! The storm of the year started the afternoon of February 1st and we all had a snow day on February 2nd. It was nice having a day home with the family. There was a a chance that Mike would have to go to work but it luckily got called off. I'm not sure how they expected him to get to work and fly since the interstate was closed but thank God we ended up not having to worry about it. Mike dug us out with one of his favorite toys, his snow blower. The girls were able to play outside too. I took pictures from inside the house and did some cleaning. We all went back to work and school on February 3rd but it was fun while it lasted.



Grace all ready to go!



My snow bunnies!



Our patio covered in snow!



The drive mostly cleaned off.



Bundled up for the snow!



Having fun in the snow!













Hi Mom!



I like how you can see our flag in this pic!

No comments: