Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tucker & Carter's Birthday Party

Janel and I like to do everything together so we both moved within a month of each other. She moved in September and we moved in October. In the middle of all our moves Tucker and Carter turned 6 & 4. We headed up to Janel's the weekend before we moved to celebrate two very special boys. Janel and Brian did a great job putting together a party while trying to get settled in their new house. The party was a ton of fun. Happy Birthday to my sweet nephews!! I love them both so much.

Uncle Mike loves Jenna.

Chad and Grandma Fowler

Carter and Syd playing tractors.



This year their party was Star Wars theme!





I love this photo of Grace and Tucker. They are great buddies.



Tucker and Pa-Pa Fred

Mike enjoying some Fiona time.

Gracie being silly.


Carter is such a sweetheart.

Karysn and Sydney

I LOVE him!

Carter showing off the Illini shirt from the Heuer's.

Tucker and Syd.

Carter and Gracie

Time for cake!

Make a wish!

Laney Bug!

Amanda and Chad

Uncle Mike, Sydney, Mom and Fiona

Fiona having fun in the yard. Oh how I miss the days of no snow!

What a sweet face!

Tucker showing off his Buzz Lightyear wings!

Jenna Bear!

Sydney in her pajamas ready to head home.

No comments: