Friday, February 4, 2011

School Halloween Parties!

Both Grace and Sydney were able to celebrate Halloween at school with a parade and party. Mike and I were able to attend Sydney's parade and I attended Grace's party and parade. The girls loved dressing up at school. This year the girls were Disney princesses. Grace was Princess Jasmine and Sydney was Princess Belle. I even woke up early and did princess hair for them. The Heuer girls have to look the part and the hair is part of the costume. :-) They both love Halloween and the more they dress up the more fun they have. Here are some pictures of our beautiful princesses!

All ready to go!

Pretty Princess Belle

Sydney waiting with her class for preschool to start.

Princess Belle in her preschool class parade.

Sydney's preschool class at Calvary United Methodist.

Daddy and Sydney

Mommy, Sydney and Daddy

Pretty Princess Jasmine!

Grace at her school Halloween party!

Playing Halloween Bingo.

She is so cute!

Grace's Kindergarten class at Chesterbrook Academy.

Grace learned to tie her shoes so she got her pictures on the caterpillar.

Parade time!

Grace and Mommy

No comments: