Monday, February 14, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

We had so much to be thankful for this year. It was our first Thanksgiving in our new house and we couldn't be happier. On Thanksgiving day we had two celebrations. The first was at my Dad's house with the Render side of the family and the second was at our house with the Fowler's and Heuer's. I took photos at my Dad's but didn't get any at our house. :-( I guess I was too busy hosting Thanksgiving and forgot to get my camera out. Mike's brother from Georgia and his family made the trip home so it was an extra special Thanksgiving. God is good to us and we are so very blessed. Here are a few pictures from my Dad's.

Aunt Naner and Syd

Sydney, Grace and Melissa

Brian and his mini-me, Caleb

Our family

The Semingsons

Dad and Jan

Sisster, Aunt Nancy and Aunt Ruth

Aunt Ruth and Gracie

My Girls!

Sydney and Shelly

No comments: