Friday, February 11, 2011

Our first guests!

Our first hosting event at our new house were my college friends Kathy and Susy. I lived with Susy my freshman year at ISU and Kathy lived on our floor so she basically lived with me too. I love that we have been able to keep in touch over the years. They are friends for life. We always have a great time when we get together and it isn't nearly enough. Both Kathy and Susy recently had babies and I hadn't been able to meet them. They wanted to see my new house so we setup a dinner date. It was so nice having them and their families over. We had a great afternoon/evening. I hope to see them all again soon. Here are a few photos of the kids I took before they left to go home.

Khole and Tyler

Reese and Sydney

Grace, Reese and Khloe

Grace, Ryan, Sydney and Reese

No comments: