Our seventh day in Jamaica was the best day yet. Mike and I renewed our wedding vows with a ceremony on the beach. It was beautiful and I had to fight back the tears. I know that seven years isn't a long time but Mike and I have had a roller coaster ride since getting married. We weathered being apart while he went to flight school, two babies, buying a house, many other Army schools and a yearlong deployment to Afghanistan. I love him more today than I did seven years ago. He is my best friend and I'm so proud to have him for a husband. Here are a few photos from day seven, enjoy!
Russ getting ready to jump in and scuba dive. He is with one of our favorites, Richard!
Shrek led the dive!
A sea turtle relaxing on some coral.
Sting ray
Ready to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment