Our first full day at Couples, Negril was awesome! Mike and I got up early and got a quick workout in before heading out to scuba dive. Our first dive in over a year went really well and we are looking forward to getting in a lot of dives this week. After diving we met with wedding coordinator and got everything setup for our vow renewal. The renewal will be on the beach. We are having professional photos taken so I'll be sure to post them. After our meeting we had lunch with our friends and then I went to the Spa and had a polish change done on my toes since I chipped one already. We have $350 that we need to spend in the Spa while we are here, WOO HOO! When we booked our trip it was a special that they were running. I then laid by the pool and at 3:30 we took the catamaran cruise. We got back, cleaned up and had a yummy dinner. I could get use to this life. I do miss our sweet little girls but love having Mike all to myself!! Here are a few of the photos from today. I think we took 95!
A self portrait of us on the beach!
One of my new swimsuits!! It has been twelve years since I felt comfortable wearing a two piece suit. Such a huge milestone for me.
Eric and Amy before the cruise!
Having fun!
The Army boys!
Lisa and Kent
The girls
Action photo of EP going down the slide on the cat cruise.
Me and my girl Amy D!
Me and Mike
Karen and Amy
Our group, minus Lisa, she took the photo.
The girls at dinner! We had Italian.
They had a bonfire on the beach tonight and a singer serenading the crowd. He was awesome!

No comments:
Post a Comment