I'm a little behind in posting this but figured better late than never! It is hard to believe that five years ago we were blessed with a beautiful baby girl. Both Mike and I were convinced we were having a boy. We planned to name him Chase Michael. Once this little girl popped out we were in love and couldn't imagine our lives without her in it. She was pretty much one of the easiest babies I've ever been around. She slept six hours a night from day one. Maternity leave was like vacation. She is still a very easy going little girl. I think she looks like her Daddy and acts like her Mommy. She is sensitive and a people pleaser. If she gets in trouble she is very quick to say sorry. She is a model student at preschool. Last year her teacher commented to me that if she had a class full of Gracie's it would be a perfect class. Grace loves TV just like her Mommy. She enjoys music, swimming, riding her bike and reading. She is a wonderful big sister to Sydney. In my opinion she is a pretty perfect little girl. I keep telling her to stay little. She thinks Mommy and Daddy are pretty awesome and I'm sure someday that will change. Daddy is her hero and one of her best buddies. Happy 5th Birthday Gracie!! God truly blessed us the day you were born.
Grace's fish birthday cake. Daddy got her a fish tank for her birthday.
Awww....
The birthday girl posing with Chuck E Cheese!
Time for cake!!
Grace with her new Hannah Montana guitar.
Grandma, Grace and Grandpa
Grace with Shelly
Aunt Naner and her girls
Mee-Maw and her girls
Gracie and Daddy
Gracie and Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment