Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Tradition Continues

My sister and I have a tradition of getting our kids pictures taken together for Christmas. We coordinate outfits for the kids and usually try and get an appointment in November, before Thanksgiving. On Saturday we went and had our 2009 photo taken. This year sweet baby Jenna joined the photo! We were happy with how the photos turned out and I've also posted photos from years past. I love that my girls and Janel's kids are so close. They all love each other so much and it is fun watching them grow up together!

Through the years...

2 comments:

Kimberly Martin-Boyd said...

I love this, and I must admit I am a bit jealous!!! My siblings are so much older that my kids cousins are more like aunts and uncles!

Malinowski Family said...

Very cute photos. Kenna kept thinking Sydney was her- very cute. I wish I could get the kids to take a decent picture together. Maybe someday:) With my brother having a baby soon, it would be cute to do something like this next year.