Friday, November 20, 2009

Festival of Trees

Last year I took the girls to the Festival of Trees for the first time and they had so much fun. They would even talk about it throughout the year so I thought this year we should share the fun with Daddy. We went on Friday night since Saturday was busy with getting photos done and Mike's party. We ended up closing the place down and will most like make this an annual tradition. It benefits an awesome cause and also starts to put you in the Christmas spirit. Of course, we have photos from the event to share with all of you!

Grace with Old McDonald, her name for Ronald! :-) Sydney was scared of him.

A photo with Santa!! This year Sydney went up without Mommy. She is getting so big.

Face painting was a must!

Sydney sure loves her Daddy! Whenever I ask her, "Sydney do you love Mommy?" her response is "yes and Daddy too."

Daddy and his mini-me with pig-tails, Gracie!


Our friend's little girl, Lauren. She is sure a cutie!

No comments: