The Heuer girls had a great Halloween! It was so nice being on a Saturday and having some sunshine was AWESOME! It could have been a little warmer but I'm not complaining. We had a great evening of trick-or-treating at our families houses. We visited the grandparents and some Aunt and Uncles along the way. The girls made out like bandits and I think we'll be eating the candy for the next year. I may have so sneak some of it out of their buckets and take it to work.
You don't know how exited I am that it is FINALLY November! Our year is almost over and I couldn't be more happier. Mike is done working and just waiting for a flight out. Hopefully he should be on his way to the US sometime this next week. Once he is in the US we will have a date for him coming home. :-) I'll be sure and share his Welcome Home Ceremony information for those of you who want to attend!
Posing with our pumpkins and toys from Daddy!
Syd and Mommy
Gracie and Mommy
Our pumpkins on the porch
My Butterfly and Bear ready to go!
It was Grace's idea to pose with the tree, LOL!
She is so cute!
My beautiful butterfly
Poor Sydney has such a hard time coming up with a natural smile!
Mommy and her girls!
Our silly faces
Mee-Maw and the Bear
Mee-Maw and the Butterfly
The girls at Aunt Nancy's
The Butterfly and Bear with Aunt Nancy
Gracie and Mommy
Sydney wanted her picture with Aunt Terry and Uncle Ron's goose, crazy girl!
The Butterfly is flying away!
The girls with Pa-Pa Fred
The girls with Pa-Pa Fred and Grandma Jan

1 comment:
Definitely the cutest butterfly and bear I've seen. And I couldn't agree more...I'm so happy it's November.
Post a Comment