We hosted Christmas at our house for my Dad's family. I got up early and got cleaned up so that when the girls got up we could get going on the day. Grace woke up first and we convinced her to let Sydney sleep a little while longer. I'm sure someday that won't work but she agreed to watch some TV and let her sister sleep. Having little ones makes Christmas so magical. They both were so cute and very excited to see what Santa had left for them. We had fun playing with our new toys until Mee-Maw and Pa-Pa arrived for breakfast. We opened gifts with them and had breakfast. They helped us get the house ready for the rest of our guests and went on their way. We had around thirty people over and it was a wonderful day. I love that we still get together as a big group. It was a very tiring day but so much fun!
Santa was so good to Grace and Sydney
One of Sydney's favorite gifts was the veil that came with her Barbie. She wore it all day and we haven't seen it since. I'm not sure if got thrown away or someone accidently took it home in their packages.

No comments:
Post a Comment