Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 Holiday Spectacular

My Dad has been part of the Holiday Spectacular since it's inception. He loves participating and I honestly think it is the highlight of his year. This year he was the mayor in the show and also part of the holiday ensemble. The first year I went to the show I couldn't believe it was my Dad dancing and singing up on the stage. He is very talented and I'm so proud of him. This year we took both girls. It was Sydney's first time and she informed us that she wants to be part of the show next year. She is quite the performer so I'm sure it would be right up her alley! Pa-Pa Fred would love to have her in it with him too.


Most of the cast! It is a large group of people who make this great show possible.



My Dad and his dance partner, Nancy.



This is a little blurry but still a great photo of Dad.

No comments: