This year my birthday was on a Saturday which made for a weekend of celebration. On Saturday I woke up to breakfast in bed made by Mike and the girls. It was so yummy. I ran a few errands and did a little shopping in the afternoon. For dinner we had dinner reservations at Swinger's and of course Janet's cake for dessert. On Sunday my Dad's family came to our house for lunch and the day was complete with a flyover by my sweet hubby. Flyovers always make my day. I'm sure our new neighbors are wondered what the heck is going on when that large bird is flying so low and rattling our houses. :-)
Mike and I at dinner!
Me and Jenna, she was playing shy.
Gracie
Tucker and Grace
Jill and Janel
Janel, Jenna and Brian
Mom and Mike
Roger, Jan and Sydney
Sydney and Grandma
Me and Sue
Sue and Carter
I LOVE her so much!
My flyover!
Jenna got her first haircut from Shelly! She did a great job.

No comments:
Post a Comment