I look forward to the Army Ball every year. It is something fun to do in the middle of winter in Illinois. I love getting dressed up and spending the evening with Mike and some of our great friends. It is like going to an adult Prom. This year not all of our friends were able to attend but we still had a great evening. Here are some of my pics from the evening.
My hubby looks so handsome in his uniform!
Me and Cindi Hindy!
Don't our dress look great together?
Joshua and Janelle! Her baby bump was so cute!
Cynthia and Justin
Another pic of the Heuer's
The Grog!
A toast with the grog!
Bottoms up!
Archie
Cindy's purse full of Trey's stuff!
Mike opening my bottle of wine! I brought my own. :-)
Yummy!!
Amber and C.J.
C.J. and Justin
Cindi, I love this girl!
Janelle and me
EP and Amy
Me and some of my favorite girls!
Elvis Putnam!
Daren and Cindi
Mike and Trey
Mike and Archie
Me, Janelle and Cindi

1 comment:
UYou all looked great! Wish we could have been there. Already looking forward to next year.
Post a Comment