Friday, June 18, 2010

Megan and Scott's Wedding

On May 22nd, 2010 my cousin Megan got married to her best friend Scott. It was a beautiful day and Megan was one of the prettiest brides I've ever seen. The moment I saw her I started t cry. Our whole family had such a great time at the wedding and reception. Scott is a great guy and we are so happy to have him in our family. We wish Megan and Scott a lifetime of love and happiness. I took so many photos and had a hard time deciding what to put on the blog. I've posted a ton of photos! Enjoy!

The girls all ready to go. My cousin Shelly came over and gave them princess hair. They loved it!

The groom all ready to go!


My cousin Sarah was the maid of honor and did an awesome job!



Here comes the bride!



The ceremony was so nice!





The big kids waiting for the bride and groom!



Time to head to the reception.


I love the Wrigley Field cake!



Kacee and Blake

Aunt Donna and Uncle Mike, I love this photo of them.

Uncle Ron and Aunt Terry

Taylor and Theresa

Theresa and Maison

Scott and Theresa

Keegan and Maison

Grandma and Uncle Bill

Uncle Wally and Sue

My favorite baby, Jenna Lynn

Tucker and Janel

Holly and Alexis

The sweet Flower Girl!

The Peterson's, aren't the such a cute couple.

Sisters, Sarah and Megan

Grandma Fowler and Aunt Bev

Amanda and Chad

Mike and Mom

Mom and Gracie

Sydney and Mom

Aunt Donna and Uncle Mike with their grandbaby Jessica!

Aunt Bev and Uncle Bill

Randy and Tammy

Uncle Mike with our silly monkeys!

Mother of the Bride, Aunt Carolyn and Megan

Aunt Bev and Sydney

Sarah, Aunt Donna, Chad, Uncle Mike and Amanda

Mike and me

Me and Amanda

Best friends!

Janel and Brian

Mike, Uncle Mike and Chad

Me and Mom

The first dance!

Tucker and Grace

Father/Daughter dance.

Brian and Jenna

Megan with Uncle Bill, father of the bride.

Mother of the groom and Mother of the bride.

Mike and Mom

They gave out cookies as a favor. Super yummy and the Cub cookies were the best!!

Bouquet toss!!

Grandma Fowler, Mom and Aunt Bev

Mike and Grace

Megan's bouquet

The Render kids with the bride!

Sydney dancing with the princess.

Uncle Wally and Uncle Mike

Sarah and Uncle Bill

Silly Sydney and Mike

Aunt Bev and Grace

Sarah, Megan and Aunt Carolyn

Mom and Uncle Mike

The Fowler Family, it isn't very often that Grandma Fowler has all of her kids together at one time!

No comments: