Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gracie's last day of preschool!

The last two years Grace has attended Calvary United Methodist Preschool. She loved every minute of it and wished she could go to school every day. The last day of preschool was a family picnic. My friend Michelle was able to pick Grace up from the sitter and bring her to the picnic so that I wouldn't have to drive across town. Michelle is the best and was such a great helper to me all year long. She took Grace to school for me. It was a nice day out, a little chilly but still nice. Grace had a great time playing with her friends one last time. I still can't believe she is starting Kindergarten next year. She is so excited, I think I would rather her stay little. :-)

Our big girl!

Do you think she is having fun or what?

She was so proud of herself.

Grace and her buddy Ava.

Such a sweet smile!

Action photo!

Nicole and Grace

Connor, my friend Katie's son and his teacher Mrs. Lykkebak.

Silly face!

Just hanging around.

Ava Rose is such a sweetheart!

Getting ready to go down the slide.

No comments: