Welcome!!!

With Mike's upcoming deployment we thought that it would be a good idea to start a blog where we can post updates and pictures. Right now Mike is scheduled to go on active duty November 9th. His deployment ceremony will be November 10th at 2:00 pm and he leaves for Fort Sill, Oklahoma on November 11th, Veterans Day. We've been told that he should be home for twelve days at Christmas but I won't believe it until I see it. The Army always seems to change things. On Saturday we had 73 people at our house for a Going Away party for Mike. We have the best group of family and friends and are very blessed. The party was a lot of fun and neither of us can believe that 73 people were at our house at one time. I'm sure the neighbors were not happy about all of the cars. This weekend there is a Going Away party with guys from Mike's Guard Unit. I'm sure that the next two weeks will fly by. Lets just hope that the next year does too!
No comments:
Post a Comment