Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Fun...

Today was Grace's Halloween Party at school. The kids did a costume parade this morning that Mike and I attended. It was really cute and I think Grace looks adorable in her costume. I can't wait to dress up both girls tomorrow night. Sydney is going to be her favorite animal, a "quack, quack". I'm looking forward to Halloween being on a Friday and the fact that they are calling for nice weather. I remember many a Halloween where it was cold and rainy and/or snowing.

Tonight we finally carved our pumpkins. This is a first with the girls. Mike and I have carved pumpkins in the past but it was before kids. Grace had fun helping Daddy and Sydney wasn't all that interested in it. I think that they turned out really well. Mike bought a carving kit with tools and stencils. Grace picked out the pirate pattern and I went with the cute smiley face. My pumpkin was impossible to carve. It was super thick so Mike had to help me out. I broke one of the tools trying to carve it.

In preparation for tomorrow I made treat bags for the kids at the sitter. I attached a photos of the girls wishing the kids a Happy Halloween. I hope everyone has a great Halloween. I hope to get some good pictures tomorrow and plan on posting them later.

No comments: