Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Day Full of Parties!

While Mike was slaving away on the deck the girls and I had a party day. The first party was a birthday celebration for our friends Alexa, Ava and Aidan. The girls love spending time with the Starkey kids and I always enjoy visiting with everyone at the party. After the birthday celebration we headed out to my step-brother, Nathaniel's graduation party. The girls had a great time fishing. It was a great day. I felt bad that poor Mike was stuck at home working but he seemed fine with it. My hubby is definitely not lazy and I love that about him.

The cake was so cute and very yummy.

How could you not love him? Aidan is such a sweetheart!

Alexa and Ava getting ready to blow out their candles.

Sydney and Grace waiting for cake.

The adorable Starkey kids, love them!

The girls, too bad Sydney was looking down. The sun was hurting her eyes.

Congrats Nathaniel, what yummy cake!


Gracie caught a fish!

Chad on his Harley! It is his new baby!

No comments: