Thursday, February 18, 2010

Our Little Prom Queen

After the holidays were over we promised both girls a trip to the toy store to spend their gift cards they had received. For those of you who don't know, Sydney loves to dress up. When we are at home it is rare to find her wearing "regular" clothes. She is either in a bathing suit, some sort of tu-tu or a princess dress. On our toy store outing she picked out this fancy little prom queen number! She is for sure all girl!! She loves make-up, having her nails and hair done and getting dressed up. We are planning a Disney trip in April and she is so excited to be a Princess at Disney World. She is one of a kind and I wouldn't trade her for the world! It is funny how she reminds me so much of my sister when she was little. I guess it must run in the family! :-) Doesn't she look so grown up in this photo?

2 comments:

CindyHindy said...

I LOVE LOVE THIS PIC! You won't be disappointed at all doing the princess makeover at Disney..The girls are going to love the extra attention they get! I would love to go just to see their smiles...

Unknown said...

Soo cute! Reminds me a lot of activities, and fashion, that go on at our house. I think Ainsley can walk in heels better than I :)